SWITZERLAND AS FINANCIAL CENTRE:
Switzerland is a major global financial centre with an excellent reputation for its private banking and asset management services. Most leading private banks were founded in Switzerland and have a long history providing high-quality financial services to clients worldwide.
Switzerland has years of experience managing wealth and offers the following benefits:
- Judicial, political and economic stability as reflected in its AAA ratings by the major global rating agencies: S&P, Moody’s, Fitch;
- Strong, solvent and stringy regulated financial institutions;
- Constant supervision, controls and monitoring;
- Access to a wide range of currencies, including Swiss franc;
- Access to other international investment opportunities.
Stability and security:
Switzerland as a country sells stability. With its low inflation and budgetary deficit rate and the importance of the Swiss Franc as a major global currency, Switzerland is ideal destination for people who wish to diversify their portfolio having a part of it in a foreign country.
Swiss Banks provide high deposit protection level in case of a potential Bank insolvency and some Banks even guarantee an unlimited deposit protection.
Swiss Private Banking has always been very international. Accounts can be managed in different currencies and the reporting and presentation can be done in different languages.
The availability of investment opportunities are truly global and international financial instruments are equally easily accessible as Swiss investment products.